Sunday, February 18, 2018

Focusing mentally

(Some) time has passed, as it tends to do. Yeah.

Well, Focus Minus certainly has never been a project that gets planned and then worked - it happens when it happens. Recently I have started to feel that the theme / full album vision is starting to take shape - actually I've even done acquired some equipment the next Focus Minus album in mind. I've even done some very brief sound tests, but that's all I've done so far at this stage.

I don't know yet when I'll start working on the next album, but whenever it happens, I'll write about it here. One thing is sure already; it will be atmospheric, drone'ish and dark sounding - but at the same time it will be different from the past releases. Some soundscapin' expansions ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment